TOTOY BATO

Ang DJ na TIGAS naaaaaaaaaah TIGAS tuwing umaga at napakahilig mag 6to9.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hugo Chavez dies

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has died of cancer aged 58, his vice-president Nicolas Maduro has announced. 'We have received the hardest and most tragic news that... comandante President Hugo Chavez died today at 4.25pm,' Maduro said on state television. The once omnipresent face of the Latin American had been breathing with the aid of a tracheal tube, and had not been seen in public in almost three months. The government had announced late on Monday (Venezuelan time) Chavez had a 'new and severe infection' and a 'worsening of...

DFA denies del Rosario labeled Kiram's followers 'terrorists'

The Department of Foreign Affairs on Wednesday denied DFA Secretary Albert del Rosario joined with the Malaysian government in labeling the followers of Sulu Sultan Jamalul Kiram III terrorists.In a statement, the DFA contested a report by Malaysia's state-run Bernama news agency claiming del Rosario agreed to the terrorist label. “According to (Philippine ambassador to Malaysia Jose Eduardo III) Malaya who was present during the meeting, the report is out of context and the Secretary did not label the Filipino group as ‘terrorists,’" it...

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Only Vatican can order removal of RH posters, says Bacolod diocese

BACOLOD CITY , Philippines   – Only the Vatican can order the Diocese of Bacolod to remove its controversial tarpaulin on the façade of San Sebastian Cathedral with the list of senatorial candidates dubbed as Team Buhay (Life) and Team Patay (Patay).The lawyer of the diocese told The STAR yesterday that “since the tarpaulin is on Church grounds, only the bishop will say when they shall be removed.”Ralph Sarmiento, one of three legal counsels of Bishop Vicente Navarra and the Diocese of Bacolod, in a text message explained that “since...

MNLF urges OIC, UN to intervene in Sabah

MANILA, Philippines - As violence spread in Sabah, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the United Nations were urged yesterday to intervene and initiate negotiations between Malaysia and the Sultanate of Sulu.The Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF), which issued the call, however, said the Philippine government should be excluded from the negotiations.MNLF chieftain Nur Misuari also urged Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak to stop sending more troops to Sabah and “tone down your voice.”Misuari said he and his clan are the true...

MANILA, Philippines - As violence spread in Sabah, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the United Nations were urged yesterday to intervene and initiate negotiations between Malaysia and the Sultanate of Sulu. The Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF), which issued the call, however, said the Philippine government should be excluded from the negotiations. MNLF chieftain Nur Misuari also urged Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak to stop sending more troops to Sabah and “tone down your voice.” Misuari said he and his clan...